Things on the steampunk outfit seem to be coming together. Surprising, I know. I'm even surprising myself!
In the last couple of weekends, I've knocked out some riding pants and a chemisette, with a picture of the chemisette below.
Note that the obvious line of the corset on Imelda is less obvious on me - the corset doesn't really fit Imelda properly as I have more acreage.
This weekend will be the vest. Next weekend will be a five-day weekend for me and I will try to get the jacket mostly done and hopefully a start on the skirt.
It's becoming a thing!
Another thing is ideas a-brewing for Costume College next year. Edwardian anyone?
In the last couple of weekends, I've knocked out some riding pants and a chemisette, with a picture of the chemisette below.
Note that the obvious line of the corset on Imelda is less obvious on me - the corset doesn't really fit Imelda properly as I have more acreage.
This weekend will be the vest. Next weekend will be a five-day weekend for me and I will try to get the jacket mostly done and hopefully a start on the skirt.
It's becoming a thing!
Another thing is ideas a-brewing for Costume College next year. Edwardian anyone?

Comments
Post a Comment