It's that time of the year (ok, maybe a little later than I had planned) when everyone looks back on the year that was and forward to the year that will be. So...
The list for 2017 looked like this:
For this year, I'm already paring back my list for CoCo, since I lost January because of new year clean outs, binge watching TV shows and life stuff.
The list for 2018 looks a little more realistic:
The list for 2017 looked like this:
- Ringmaster costume (Done, on this post)
- 1930's tea/day dress (Done. See this post)
- 1940’s something, probably a suit, trying for an Agent Carter look
- Riding habit - the year is yet to be determined, probably Victorian or Edwardian as I already have corsets that fit.
- The natural form, which entails Combinations, Spoon busk corset, Princess petticoat/bustle, Petticoat, Skirts (under and apron), Dickey and cuffs, Vest, Jacket and Hat
For this year, I'm already paring back my list for CoCo, since I lost January because of new year clean outs, binge watching TV shows and life stuff.
The list for 2018 looks a little more realistic:
- Belle Epoche outfit with a Beauxbaton bent for Coco. Petticoat for this and the evening gown is done, but not photographed yet.
- Evening gown for CoCo.
- Victorian riding habit for Ladies Day (26th May, pop it in your diaries!)
- A 1940's skirt. As much as I like the look of 40's suits, I'm unlikely to get as much wear out of the jacket since I live in sunny BrisVegas.
- Anything else that may tickle my fancy. Like the brown dress in pic below, maybe...
It doesn't look like much of a list, but the first half of the year will be super busy, and I loose a few weeks in July for CoCo. I'll probably want some sewing projects that aren't too taxing for the end of the year!

Comments
Post a Comment