I popped this up on the ACG forums last week, but I thought I'd put it here for prosperity.
One of the things friends and I used
to do was write a list of costuming projects we wanted to achieve for the year.
At the end of that year, we'd check off what we'd completed and whoever
completed the most off their list got bragging rights over the rest of us. And
believe me, brag they did...
The planning day has gone ahead for
what’s happening with the ACG this year and I’ve had to add a few things to my
list for this year. So the list is:
- Ringmaster costume (done! See below)
- 1930's tea/day dress (ETA: Done. See this post)
- 1940’s something, probably a suit, trying for an Agent Carter look
- Riding habit - the year is yet to be determined, probably Victorian or Edwardian as I already have corsets that fit.
- The natural form I mentioned in a previous post, the breakdown of which entails:
-
Combinations
- Spoon
busk corset
-
Princess petticoat/bustle
-
Petticoat
- Skirts
(under and apron)
- Dickey
and cuffs
- Vest
- Jacket
- Hat
Let’s
see if I can swing some bragging right this year for a change, rather then
being all disappointed that I didn’t get as much done as I hoped…
Ringmaster costume, completed - 14/1/17
Action shot!

Comments
Post a Comment