So... it's been almost four years since my last post. What have I been up to? Lots!
Now, for the life of me, I cannot remember the exact dates for most of these projects, so they are not in correct chronological order.
With the lovely C and our first foray into Edwardian. I made the skirt at least 11 years ago now, when I wanted to have a solely Edwardian wardrobe that I could wear everyday. The undies and blouse were made for this event.
And now I know I can rock a bustle. Woot! But I think I need more than one petticoat...
I am in the front, on the left, with some of the ACG. 1920's may be easy, but it's not very flattering for my shape.
My latest finished creation, photo taken outside of City Hall, Brisbane in May this year.
Not shown because I don't have any pics handy:
Here's hoping I can remember to post sooner than four years from now!
Now, for the life of me, I cannot remember the exact dates for most of these projects, so they are not in correct chronological order.
I have worn this dress so many times now... Suffice to say, Empire line does look OK on me.
And now I know I can rock a bustle. Woot! But I think I need more than one petticoat...
I am in the front, on the left, with some of the ACG. 1920's may be easy, but it's not very flattering for my shape.
This was at Picnic at Pemberley 2015, again with the ACG. Again, I'm on the left and it's the pelisse that was new. The dress under was the only Regency frock I had at the time. The hat was on loan.
My latest finished creation, photo taken outside of City Hall, Brisbane in May this year.
Not shown because I don't have any pics handy:
- The 7-day Spanish frock I mentioned in my last post
- Another wool Spanish frock
- 1850's Big Blue Balloon Frock
- 1880's quick and dirty evening gown for a costume party
- Underwear for 1850's/1880's and 1900's
- Another Regency frock with long sleeves for a work Halloween event as the ghost of Jane Austen. (I even wore a white wig!)
- A dress and skirt for work.
Here's hoping I can remember to post sooner than four years from now!




Comments
Post a Comment