I'm going to be frank - I'm tired of having Unfinished Objects in my sewing room. I've decided that once I finish my current project, I will not allow myself to get side-tracked on a new one until others have been finished.
These UFOs are, but probably not limited to, the following:
Men's hose for J - finish the seam at foot, place eyelets, make codpiece.
Goldwork on Orange Frock - cut out and back the goldwork, attach it to frock.
Effigy corset - attach fronts to back, insert boning, finish edges.
7-Day Spanish Frock - finish attaching guarding, finish skirt seams, add skirt to bodice, headwear.
Project box - go through it, see what else needs finishing.
Now I've listed it all out, there does seem to be quite a bit there...
Anyway, it will get done after the 1st Dec. There's an event on. And I'm making a thing for it. Here's a hint:
These UFOs are, but probably not limited to, the following:
Men's hose for J - finish the seam at foot, place eyelets, make codpiece.
Goldwork on Orange Frock - cut out and back the goldwork, attach it to frock.
Effigy corset - attach fronts to back, insert boning, finish edges.
7-Day Spanish Frock - finish attaching guarding, finish skirt seams, add skirt to bodice, headwear.
Project box - go through it, see what else needs finishing.
Now I've listed it all out, there does seem to be quite a bit there...
Anyway, it will get done after the 1st Dec. There's an event on. And I'm making a thing for it. Here's a hint:
From Sensibility.com

Comments
Post a Comment