I managed to finish the Fitted Gown (no photos as I was too sick), but I'm still working on the overgown for AutumnHeart and the Spanish half dress didn't get done at all.
What did get done was a Tudor undercoat and a snuggle suit for J.
Here is the colour sketch I promised from my last post.

Next on the project list is to finish AuntumnHeart's gown (which she tried on yesterday and loves, by the way), make a shirt for J, a linen Fitted Gown and then the Elizabeth of Valois frock as seen in the below inage painted by Alphonso Sanchez Coello.
What did get done was a Tudor undercoat and a snuggle suit for J.
Here is the colour sketch I promised from my last post.
Next on the project list is to finish AuntumnHeart's gown (which she tried on yesterday and loves, by the way), make a shirt for J, a linen Fitted Gown and then the Elizabeth of Valois frock as seen in the below inage painted by Alphonso Sanchez Coello.
Comments
Post a Comment