I finally got off my rear-end and sewed something on The Orange Frock (TM) last night. I'll hopefully take some pictures tonight.
The list of things needed to do on it are vast. Unfortunately, it will take me a while to do the embroidery but I'm hoping I can kill two birds with one stone on that one - have some quality Buffy viewing while sewing the gold jap on the velvet. That kind of multi-tasking is infinitely doable.
Below is a pic of the chain I'd like to get from Sapphire and Sage. It's a pretty darn good repo, but I'd like to check with Mistress M as to whether I should bother. I'm not exactly sure how I'll feel about wearing so much bling, but I'm willing to give it a shot!

In other news, I've spoken with Countess Mistress B about the project I have to have done for his Maj by 12th Night, and she is quite happy for me to use The Orange Frock for the project. If I can make a start on the Elizabethan wardrobe for Festy by 12th night, I'll have LOADS to document. Fingers crossed I can get it all done!
ETA: Photos! Left - the shape of the bodice, inside out; Middle - close up of basting stitches and the finishing on the bottom edge; Right - the chain I forgot I had, which means I won't have to buy one.
The list of things needed to do on it are vast. Unfortunately, it will take me a while to do the embroidery but I'm hoping I can kill two birds with one stone on that one - have some quality Buffy viewing while sewing the gold jap on the velvet. That kind of multi-tasking is infinitely doable.
Below is a pic of the chain I'd like to get from Sapphire and Sage. It's a pretty darn good repo, but I'd like to check with Mistress M as to whether I should bother. I'm not exactly sure how I'll feel about wearing so much bling, but I'm willing to give it a shot!

In other news, I've spoken with Countess Mistress B about the project I have to have done for his Maj by 12th Night, and she is quite happy for me to use The Orange Frock for the project. If I can make a start on the Elizabethan wardrobe for Festy by 12th night, I'll have LOADS to document. Fingers crossed I can get it all done!
ETA: Photos! Left - the shape of the bodice, inside out; Middle - close up of basting stitches and the finishing on the bottom edge; Right - the chain I forgot I had, which means I won't have to buy one.
Comments
Post a Comment